Center Norte is a pet-friendly mall! Your cat or dog are welcome here. Beware of the visiting rules so you can have a pleasurable moment with your pet. Rules of conduct for visiting with pets
The whole family, including pets, is welcome here.
That means your dog or cat is very welcome to Center Norte and can walk by every corridor of the mall, the Event Court and stores – unless there is a restriction sticker on the store window.
On the other hand, the access to the Food Court is not allowed, except for identified guide dogs. But you can have lunch or dinner with your buddy at the restaurants with an outdoor area, such as The Fifties, Outback and Andiamo.
Rules of conduct for visiting with pets
Here you can:
• Bring your small sized cat or dog. Big sized dogs are allowed if their breed is kown for being docile, such as Labradors or Border Collies, for instance.
• Be comfortable to walk by the corridors, event court and stores, unless there is a restriction sticker at the store window.
• Keep your pet on a leash at all times.
• Clean up after your pet. There are poop collection bags available at all entrances. After using them, you can throw them at any trash can.
• Carry your pet while using escalators and elevators to avoid hurting their paws or nails.
• Have your dog on a muzzle if you are not sure of their behavior around many people or other pets.
• To bring rodents, exotic or wild animals. • To walk your pet by the food court, movie theater, first aid room, restrooms and baby care room. These areas are restricted to identified guide dogs.
• Once you bring your pet, you are aware that it is your responsibility to refund for any damage it might cause to the space, people or other animals.
• In case these rules are not strictly followed, our team has the right to require the animal and owners to exit the mall premises.
• Pit bulls, Rottweillers, Neapolitan Mastiffs, American Stafforshire Terriers and similar breeds must always be on a collar, a short leash, a chocker and a muzzle.
• By short leash we mean the ones that are not retractable and have a maximum length of 6 feet (2 meters). The choker and the muzzle must be appropriate for the type/breed of each animal. Federal Law number 11.126/2005, which concerns the right of the visual impaired to enter and stay in collective environments accompanied by a guide dog.