Entre os dias 06 a 19/03/2021 o Shopping Center Norte estará fechado.
Neste período você pode utilizar:
Drive-Thru: 8h às 20h
Delivery: 8h às 22h
Algumas operações essenciais continuam funcionando nos horários:
Carlos’ Bakery: das 10 às 22h
Drogaria São Paulo: das 9h às 20h
Movida: Fechado do dia 26/03 até 04/04
Petz: das 9h às 20h
Carrefour: das 7h às 22h
Querência: das 10h às 20h – exceto domingo: fechado
Center Norte is back, with reinforced measures for your health and well-being.
We know a lot has changed and nothing will be the same again. We are making the necessary accommodations to provide you the best service, following all the health and safety measures and regulation authorities recommendations, as well as the guidelines developed by Abrasce (Associação Brasileira dos Shopping Centers).
Click below to see some of the measures we have adopted for our reopening:
– For everyone’s protection, our team wears masks, face shields and other protection equipment (PPE)
– Wearing masks is mandatory to all visitors and employees, in accordance to decree 64.959, published on May 4th, 2020
– There are hand sanitizer dispensers at several locations of the mall
– We have reinforced cleaning and disinfection of all circulation areas, restrooms, doors, handrails and other common areas
– Our employees are going through continuous training to provide you the best service and to be capable of answering any questions that may arise related to the measures adopted
– There are markings on the floor in order to encourage social distancing
– Employees’ health conditions are being closely monitored on a regular basis
– The mall has also implemented measures to reinforce the maintenance in internal ventilation and air renewal systems
– We have intensified awareness and personal hygiene communication
– Pets are allowed, except for the Food Court. Rottweillers, American Staffordshires, Neapolitan Mastiffs and Pit Bulls are required by law to be on muzzles
– The release of parking cards at the entrance of the mall has been adapted to be done through sensors in order to avoid pressing the button. Cards are always sanitized after use
– Parking can be paid through Center Norte app, available for download for free at Google Play and Apple Store
– The dining options at the Food Court and Restaurants will be open normally and we recommend following social distancing procedures. The delivery, drive-thru and food parking options are also available
– There is extra personnel at all restrooms for reinforced cleaning measures
– Only one person or family at a time is allowed in the elevators
– The occupancy of some resting spots and lounges have been reduced to contribute to social distancing
– Wheelchairs, scooters and baby strollers are temporarily not available for use while visiting the mall
– For your comfort and safety, the following services are under normal operating conditions: Drive-Thru, Delivery, Self-Service Pick up Lockers and Food Parking – from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
More than ever, it’s time to think of the common good and act together. Together, we will overcome new challenges.
Welcome to Center Norte!
If you have questions or suggestions, get in touch with us by WhatsApp: +55 (11) 94075-9256.