In times of social distancing, Valentine’s Day dinner will be at home. But that’s no reason to make it less special. We have some tips for a romantic dinner decoration.
By Drica Rosa
As Roberto Carlos once said: “Detalhes tão pequenos de nós dois, são coisas muito grandes para esquecer e a toda hora vão estar presentes, você vai ver…” (in a free translation, “those small details of us both are much to big to be forgotten, they will always be there, you’ll see…”). That’s exactly what we want: you to have an even more special night with a few details. Check how simple it is:
– Candles: place them on the table and spread them around the dining room. That will create a cozy and romantic environment.
– Air freshener: how about spraying it a little scent around the house?
– Picture frame with a special photo on the table: Surprise your valentine with a photo of the two of you on the table!
– Flowers: they always add a special touch.
– Background music: we have a special playlist put together for the date “PARA OUVIR JUNTINHO” click here.
– Special drinks: wine, a more elaborate drink or even alcohol-free cocktails.
– Make a card and give it when you toast
– Cut some paper in heart shapes and use them to decorate the table
Now just prepare everything and have an unforgettable night!